Hi & welcome to my PS blog! This blog is for full PS although some steps will also work in PSE. Most actions, unless stated are not PSE compatiable. I do try to make an action for PSE from time to time. I hope you have fun here and learn some things along the way. If you have any questions, just drop me a comment! :O)

Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Ziggy~Licious action set Sneak Peek...

Hello all! I am VERY excited about my new set. This set is a labor of love and very personal to me! I have decided that I will be selling this particular set. I know I said I would never sell my actions, that they would always be free. I still feel that way. So I do want you to know that I will still be sharing action sets I make for free. This set is different though which is why I've decided to sell this one.

I was at a point where I felt my processing was missing something. I have an action panel full of amazing actions, that I love and use regularly. But something was missing. So I finally asked myself what was it that was missing and what I needed to do to achieve it. And VIOLA I created "The Ziggy~Licious" set!

I had a few things that were very important to me when I made this set. First was I wanted a set that would change the tonal range of my images and add a slight haze without adding too much contrast and losing the detail I work so hard to get in camera and that wouldn't make the whites and skin tones wonky. Don't get me wrong, I have actions that add a lot of contrast and I LOVE them. But I wanted the option of both. Lilyblue {LB} is as close to what I wanted as possible. But I wanted different tones and a slightly different feel! The other thing that was really important to me was that this set be fast and easy to use. I wanted a set that I didn't have to do too much tweaking of layers so that it would help speed up my workflow. I spend too much time playing in PS! Lol!

So all in all I really could not be happier with this set. I met my goals and am thrilled! I've gotten so much use out of this set already and I truly hope that you guys love it as much as I do.

They are almost ready for release. I'm just fine tuning everything and should be up within a couple weeks.

I wanted to share a Sneak Peek of images that were sent in to me for testing! The images themselves will blow you away and I hope you love the actions run on them as well. This is meant for you to see what is capable of achieving with this set. The actual post where they will be for sale will have all of the before and after examples. These simply show different looks you can get combining the actions in this set! Note...I did use TRA Boutwell Magic Glasses on a couple that of course is not included in this set.

These will work in CS2 & up PC & MAC but are not PSE compatible. Sorry PSE girls!

Here we go...

This beautiful image was sent in from Anne Oliver...



This gorgeous baby with the most amazing eyes I've ever seen was sent in by Cindy Mandernach ...


This sweet candid moment was sent in by Tiffany...


These next two beautiful flower images were sent in by Michelle Olson ...



This awesome shot/expression was sent it by Shelley Schaffer...


The next two beautiful beach images were sent in by Sarah Seibert...



This awesome urban shot was sent in by one of my dearest friends and also an amazing photographer Amanda Ward


This shot was sent to ME by ME! Lol! Macro shot taken with my 100mm 2.8 {non L version}...


This stop.your.heart.romantic.moment shot was sent in by Vanessa Kearns ...


The next two images of this adorable little girl and beautiful setting was sent in by Suzi...


Here I wanted to show that you can take the same image and get different looks and tonal ranges depending on which actions you use! :O)


And I'm sure after looking at all of those amazing.beautiful.breathtaking images you are feeling happy and positive! Beauty does that to people! :O)

So that is the Sneak Peek. I hope you enjoyed it, it's gotten you excited about the action set and that you can imagine these actions on your images! I would love to hear any feedback you have about the action set and I will post when they are ready!

Thank you very much for stopping by and supporting my first attempt at selling one of my action sets! Have a beautiful day! :O)

***PSA...for those of you who do not know me...I am a down to earth easy going person and with that comes good and bad! I use caps too much when writing and :O)! I also am the typo queen of the world, use the wrongs words all the time and am also known as the run on sentence queen of the world! I'm also VERY long winded! So now you know and might not run away too fast! :O) I've come to terms with who I am and am at peace! Lol! Oh...I use LOL a lot too! Hope you stick around...teehee! End of PSA***

10 comments:

Iowa Sunshine July 1, 2010 at 12:48 PM  

you are right ... beautiful and delicious!!! thanks for sharing (too bad i have PSE!). as always, love your blog ... your girls make me smile!

Lynda July 4, 2010 at 11:02 AM  

These are really high quality actions. I love the heavy cream!

Jolie's foto July 7, 2010 at 5:08 AM  

what a nice job you did!!!

momaziggy July 7, 2010 at 6:50 AM  

Thank you so much! They were a lot of fun to create!

Debbie Rumpza August 1, 2010 at 9:55 PM  

I love how you tell us how you achieved the look! Simply beautiful

momaziggy August 2, 2010 at 7:42 AM  

Thank you Debbie! :O)

Felixia's Photographer March 6, 2013 at 11:57 PM  

this is just so GREAT! I want to buy this action set, how to get it?

momaziggy March 7, 2013 at 7:30 AM  

Hi Felixia. This is just the sneak peek. If you look at the top of the blog there are to hyper links, one to purchase the PS set & one to buy the PSE set. Since this is the only set I sold, I do not have a checkout option. So if you would like to purchase them paypal $50 for full PS & $55 for PSE to momaziggy@yahoo.com & I will email you the set within 24 hours of purchase to the email address of your paypal. Email me with any questions.

Unknown May 7, 2013 at 2:02 PM  

Is this compatible with Photoshop Lightroom 4?

momaziggy May 7, 2013 at 2:04 PM  

Hi Sandra. I'm sorry but these are actions not presets so they are for PS & PSE only, not LR. :(

Search My Blog

Followers

About my PS Blog

Hi, my name is Crystal and I am addicted to Photoshop. I have PSCS4 and it's my other half. I love photography, but sometimes I think it's a means to edit!

So I thought it would be fun to have a place to post the free action sets I record, tips and tricks that I learn in PS and tuts for various different types of photo editing.

I hope you enjoy and find my PS blog helpful and if you have any questions, leave me a comment with your questions and your email address and I will get back to you!

Happy editing!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home to 2 great girls. My older daughter Haylee just started middle school and my younger daughter Avyree is in 1st grade! I have been married 11 years to my hubs Eric. I got my first DSLR June 31, 2008 and have been hooked ever since! My style is primarily Lifestyle! I like to take a natural and real life approach to my images! I want them to remind me of WHO my girls were when they were little, not just what they looked like. I love to edit and my editing style is always evolving and changing! I like variety and photography is a means to edit! I shoot Canon (full frame) and almost only primes. I pull out my wide angle zoom from time to time! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like our story...
Background paper by Kay Miller

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP