Hi & welcome to my PS blog! This blog is for full PS although some steps will also work in PSE. Most actions, unless stated are not PSE compatiable. I do try to make an action for PSE from time to time. I hope you have fun here and learn some things along the way. If you have any questions, just drop me a comment! :O)

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Having some computer problems...

or as my 2 year old would say "puta"! Lol! UGH...annoying in general and more annoying since I just started this blog and am so excited about it. I was going to post Monday about Layer Masks, but have been having the issues. I hope to post a free "Day at the beach" action set that I recorded tomorrow. But we'll see how my PUTA is behaving! Ha! I most likely will have to send it in! :O( Only had it a year and 3 months...granted it's on all day every day!

So please bare with me and know that I haven't abandoned the blog. Check tomorrow as I hope to get my action set up (which is the only action set I'm really excited about) and if I can't get mine up tomorrow, I'll at least go over an action set I already have with some examples.

Hopefully my PUTA won't be gone for too long because I may have a stroke if I'm without it for too long. I can't even edit any shots now because the problems are creating problems with my Spyder3Pro calibrator and I'm on a laptop. So I won't dare touch a pic without it!

Thanks for your patience girls and I promise I'll keep the blog going until I send it in and will jump right back in when I get it back. I will keep you updated on when it's going to the PUTA shop etc!

You girls are GREAT and I deeply appreciate your support!

0 comments:

Search My Blog

Followers

About my PS Blog

Hi, my name is Crystal and I am addicted to Photoshop. I have PSCS4 and it's my other half. I love photography, but sometimes I think it's a means to edit!

So I thought it would be fun to have a place to post the free action sets I record, tips and tricks that I learn in PS and tuts for various different types of photo editing.

I hope you enjoy and find my PS blog helpful and if you have any questions, leave me a comment with your questions and your email address and I will get back to you!

Happy editing!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home to 2 great girls. My older daughter Haylee just started middle school and my younger daughter Avyree is in 1st grade! I have been married 11 years to my hubs Eric. I got my first DSLR June 31, 2008 and have been hooked ever since! My style is primarily Lifestyle! I like to take a natural and real life approach to my images! I want them to remind me of WHO my girls were when they were little, not just what they looked like. I love to edit and my editing style is always evolving and changing! I like variety and photography is a means to edit! I shoot Canon (full frame) and almost only primes. I pull out my wide angle zoom from time to time! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like our story...
Background paper by Kay Miller

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP